- Creating the Atlantic’s Orphan: British Interpretations of Haiti Over Two Hundred Years
- Article about Haitian monarchs in Diplomat Magazine Europe
- The British Museum, in association with the The Asahi Shimbun newspaper, presents: A revolutionary legacy: Haiti and Toussaint Louverture.
- Slave quarters of Sally Hemings, the maid who gave birth to six of Thomas Jefferson’s children, are uncovered and excavated at his Monticello mansion
- British Pathé (1935) “The Black King’s Citadel – A vision of Haiti, in the West Indies”
- Don Gabriel García Moreno y Morán de Butrón
- Cubana de Miami gana batalla de título nobiliario en España y recupera marquesado