L/S’s of Henri Christophe, leader of the Slaves’ Revolt, Citadel high up in the hills. Good M/S’s of the of the ruined building. Good L/S’s of the surrounding mountains from the ramparts of the castle. Several more shots of the castle.
- Slave quarters of Sally Hemings, the maid who gave birth to six of Thomas Jefferson’s children, are uncovered and excavated at his Monticello mansion
- British Pathé (1935) “The Black King’s Citadel – A vision of Haiti, in the West Indies”
- Don Gabriel García Moreno y Morán de Butrón
- Cubana de Miami gana batalla de título nobiliario en España y recupera marquesado
- The Black Count: Glory, Revolution, Betrayal, and the Real Count of Monte Cristo
- Le Baron de Vastey (French Edition)
- Vendredi 18 novembre 2016 – Commémoration Bataille de Vertières